Monday, December 6, 2010

20

Considering I am turning 20 today here are 20 random things...
1 - I love the feeling in an airport where any place in the world seems possible
2 - Seeing city lights at night sometimes takes my breath away
3 - I love classic children’s books (Goodnight Moon is my favorite)
4 - Christmas and the 4th of July are my favorite holidays
5 - The idea of going upside down on a roller coaster terrifies me
6 - I would LOVE to spend one night in a Ritz-Carlton, preferably the one at Central Park
7 - I collect quotes
8 - Myers-Briggs may have changed my life
9 - I love walking around neighborhoods and looking at houses
10 - Anthropologie is the most peaceful, make my heart happy store that I’ve ever been in
11 - I love the way the ocean makes me feel small
12 - Pirates of the Caribbean might be my favorite ride at Disneyland
13 - I like to vacuum
14 - Reading blogs + a chai latte = one of my favorite ways to spend an introverted hour
15 - Organization makes me happy (hello The Container Store!)
16 - I could watch The Holiday on repeat
17 - One layer of my wedding cake is going to be funfetti
18 - I genuinely like public speaking
19 - People fascinate me, no two are the same
20 - I love dressing up

No comments:

Post a Comment